Friday, February 27, 2009


I just hosted one of two LIVE 'Training & Masterminding' events for the first half of 2009 with my exclusive Platinum members! These participants receive regular one-on-one phone meetings, as well as group monthly tele-call trainings and in-person training days from me too!

I'm so honored to work with each one of these entrepreneurs and help take themselves and their businesses to the next level. They are truly an exceptional group of entrepreneurs.

The meeting was held at the upscale Regency Hyatt Hotel in Century City. There's nothing like having access to a Starbucks in the lobby for a quick afternoon pick-me-up. Plus, the convenience of this hotel being centrally located here in Los Angeles made it a great fit for these special Platinum participants.

Some truly 'ah-ha' moments were experienced. I look forward to sharing more of the transformations of this elite group as they progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment